Friday, December 17, 2010

Poems!

The other day I was in my Creative Writing class where we were asked to give an emotion human qualities. Like Jealousy, honor, rage, etc. Well I chose to do honor and wanted to share it with you guys.

Honor tread through the footsteps his anceastors left behind. Always knowing whats right and wrong and uplifting those around him. When the battle sound calls he is the first to step up and last to leave it behind. And when death knocks on his door he lets him in like an old friend. He never lets a shoulder die in vain, making people realize what they gave up for us. He knows his past and stands proudly in front of it never surrending until his destiny is fulfilled. He cries tears of joy and sometimes dread for those who die around him. He lingers in hearts and minds of many as they follow in his lead. Honor is the one that solders fight to always be.

Another Poem would be:

You'll Always Love Me

I listen to you as you called me near
I sad down and shed a tear
I wiped it aways as you lifted your hand
But I slapped it aways, You don't understand
You looked at me with defeat in your eye
but you promised we'd talk that you wouldnt lie
So I quietly settled down to see what you'd say
And quite frankly you took my breath away
You told me you've been thinking about us alot
And you told me how lonely you've been sense we fought.
you smiled at me with tears on your cheeks
And you told me you're sorry for the last few weeks.
You told me I am special and that you've missed me so
and the reason you told me is because you want me to know
That you promise to change so we can try to work it out
BecauseI mean a lot more to you then you can tell me about
You told me how you've been blind to what you feel
And when you opened your eyes the pain was unreal
So you took me in your arms and your told me to see
That forever and alway you'll always love me.

One more I promise:

A Battlefield

The battle sound calls
I stare across the field
Memories scatter under my feet
The love, the pain, all so real

You peer back at me
Your lying eyes decieve
You press your words to draw me in
But I wont, steadfast I plant my feet

Guns and canons burst around us
But fire as well we dont
As much as my heart wants to give in
I promise myself I want.

I know you're not worth it
I thought you were my friend
but this just goes to show you
A war is hard to end

No comments:

Post a Comment