
Last night my mom and I were chilling and watching Confessions of a Shopaholic when out of no where we heard a crash, and then our power flickered. We really didn't pay any attention to it and continued watching the movie. Then my mom noticed cars kept turning around in her driveway one right after another. It was odd but again we paid no attention to it. When the movie ended I got up and watched as a car turning around when I noticed flashing lights. I told my mom and my curiosity was sparked. My mom and I ran outside up to Washington Blvd. And what we saw was exciting but crazy at the same time. It was if the powerline was severed in half. I ran back to the house and got Brent so he could come see. When I got up to our neighbors house I noticed that the pole across the street was lying on the ground and police officers and electricians all the works basically were there. Apparently a man drove right onto the sidewalk and ran right through the power pole, the explains the crash and the power outage. It was a crazy sight, it was if the neighborhood was out watching it. Thankfully though the man was consous (sorry don't know how to spell that) and they took him to the hospital lets hope he is okay.
Before the accident my sister had tickets to the Ogden Raptors game thanks to her work. So of course though baseball ain't my thing, free tickets though, so might as well go. Well, I took advantage of the food (of course lol) and just enjoyed the game. Well, while I was not paying attention all of a sudden there was a foul ball. Oh no! I looked up and sure enough it was right above us. I bent down and put my hands on my neck and bent low. Well, the next second was quick all I heard was a ball hit the bleachers and up I went. My sisters friend, Bryce, got hit with the ball square in the shoulder blaid, and it bounced off the bleachers and hit my mom in the jaw. Bryce's back was red and already seemed as if it was bruising, you could see right where the ball hit. My mom's jaw thankfully was not that bad.
Well, I saw two things I probably wouldn't see that up close and personal before. It was insane.
That is an intense accident - I didn't even know that it had happened!
ReplyDeleteIt was so funny to see you at the Raptor's game! My friend's cousin had free tickets too and invited me and my other friend to come along - you got all that? :) We saw the foul ball hit you guys! I had no idea what was going on, then my friend told me that she thought she saw Ariel get it. But now I know what truly happened. I'm glad you are doing a-ok. :) I was so paranoid throughout the entire game that that would happen to me because I was not watching the game at all, but -shh- no one knows about that...