So, we have had a pretty warm September and beginning of October. I was even taking my dog out to run around, I think just last week I did. The weather was cool and yet still warm. I would go run with him. I would unhook his leash and take off my flip flops and just start running. I felt so awesome! I ran as fast as my legs could take me, running away from reality, from my problems, from everything yet it was only for a moment. I tried not to think about when I would stop I just ran. When I would finally stop my lungs felt like they were going to explode, and everything ached. But it felt good. It was a good ache that I started to crave.
Now I cant do that though, the weather decided to change from the unusal warmness to the original cold, almost wintery feel that we always have about this time of year. On Saturday, it poured it was funny I was with Ariel and I would look out the window and I would tell her "Are you sure were in Utah" It never rained like this in Utah. In south Dakota yea, but Utah? It was stormy the rest of the weekend and into the beginning of the week. this moring I woke up and saw white stuff on our roofs! And apparently we have some snow on the radar for later tonight...yea isnt this gonna be exciting.
So to some things that are going on. My grandpa came home after being in "Crestwood" for 100 days following a stroke. He has defiently came along way, and I have defiently witnessed a miracle. He came from being paralyzed on one side of his body and not being able to move his leg at all, to walking! on his own! It was a miracle! The Saturday following his arrival home we had our annual "Pumpkin Carving" which in my opinion was a perfect way to welcome Grandpa home. It rained super hard, but we went in the barn. It just made a lot more memories in my opinion. I carved a dog! Big Surpise Right! Haha anyway. Like I said I will try to update my blog as often as possible! Love ya'll
Nan, we miss you. Hope you get to see Grandpa lots and take care of him and bring him lots of hugs and smiles. You are so sweet and your posts always make me smile. I love my Nan!
ReplyDelete