
Today was a fun day. I was invited to Lagoon with my Aunt Mindy, Grandma, Ernie and the girls, and the Wiser kids. I was esctatic! So I helped Mindy get her kids ready and out the door we went, on our way for a fun filled evening. When we got to the park, I was going to wait in line for Wicked, but because of the line we had to wait in, we decided just to ride the Colosus and be good with it. After that I headed over to Kiddie Land (thank heaven for cell phones) and rode rides with Dallin, Erin, and Maddie for a little while. That was fun!!!
Then we thought it would be nice to let Grandma and Mindy go ride some rides so I decided to watch Oakley for them, and they headed off. Oakley is so cute, if you looked up "cute" in the dictionary her picture would be right beside it!
Well, thats it for tonight. Hope you enjoyed it. And I defeintly say to
"Go to Lagoon!!!!"
Glad you had a good time - We are so glad that you were able to come! :)
ReplyDeleteJealous!! I wish I could come (well, maybe not). Anyway, I like your blog!!
ReplyDeleteSavannah!!!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog too! :)
Sounds like you all had so much fun. That was a beautiful day to go!