

Well, the fourth of July was a wonderful day. It was full of excitment and anxiety. First of all, my MOm drove me down to American Fork where I met up with my Dad and Mj. We then went to dinner, and I went to have a sleep over with Kaitlyn whom I haven't seen for what seems like forever. This all happened on the 3rd. Well, the next day we went and walked in Provo (my skin was crawling it was so hot) and then arrived at the annual Aunt Kathern Birthday Lunch. From there we went to the STADIUM OF FIRE!!!
We were so excited to go. The best part of course was the Jonas Brothers. I could hardly wait. When we got there, Kaitlyn and I were stopped some girl and her mom that we had no idea who they were. They asked us if they wanted these tickets that they had. We had no idea what they were. They told us they were like backstage passes, where we get to meet the celebritys. Kaitlyn was shaking with excitment and I couldn't breathe. So we walked down to where the ticket told us to go and we were taken into this room where it was hot and had a light buffet. We ate a cookie and there they were the JONAS BROTHERS!!! I wanted to run my fingers through Joes hair it looked so soft. But of course there were to many girls. We also got to hear Glen Beck speak and followed him out. I swear I felt like I was in Hollywood walking down this isle and screaming fans were on the sidelines.
When they came on stage I was screaming and danceing and singin every time Kaitlyn saw Kevin she would hit me in the leg (by the end of the night my leg was numb) It was probably the most awesome, coolest, fantabluos concert we have ever been too or ever will be Sadly we had no camera.
So I told my best friend Ashley that you managed to get ahold of those backstage passes and she flipped! Her cousins went to the Stadium of Fire and tried and tried and TRIED to get those backstage passes! Nan, you don't realize how lucky you are...well, maybe you do. :) That's so awesome! You crack me up!
ReplyDelete