Hey everyone just wanted to give you an update about how things are going. They are going good. School starts in less than...hmm...10 DAYS!!! and I will be a high schooler. Exciting huh? Well, i don't think that I am really ready for it to start. Well, I don't think I really told you about my summer. I had a good one thats for sure. Up a Grandma's, Kaitlyn and I had the oppurtunity to stay with her. We had such a fun time. We hung out with the girls, and Dallon of course and pretty much everyday we went out to eat with Grandpa. We helped Grandma around the house and it was pretty much our vacation.
One day we made Chocolate chip cookies, where Kailtyn taught the kids how to make them. It was so fun to watch, I took pictures most of the time but thats okay with me I just like ot eat the dough (LOL). Then one day we made Sugar Cookies. It was fun to watch Pheniox and Erin shape their cookies and decorate them when they were done. It was a colorful mess. We just had a great time Thanks guys.
Then this last weekend we went with Dad and Mj to watch my dad ride in the ULCER. It was awesome. For those who don't know he rode 110 miles around Utah Lake. It was amazing to see him crosss the finish line. The pictures are on the top.
Well thats all for now... write again later
Go Todd!! Glad you had a fun summer, Nan. I hope you have a great school year too. I wish we could have seen you while we were there. I hope we will at Christmas.
ReplyDelete