Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stress/Harry Potter

Well, let me just say how stressed out I am! I hate when teachers get your assignments, but they never put them in. It makes your grade suck! Recently I went and got some dental work done, a cavity filled, and one of my teachers, Mr. Lee, told me to take the assignment with me and to turn it in next time. Well those who knwo me, knew I was right on top of it. After the dentist I went home, did the assignment and waited till Thursday to turn it in. It has been almost a week and a half and he still has yet to turn it in. I have a C! That is not acceptable! So I sent him and email to look for it and get it in because I know I turned it in! My next class is spanish. I went and got braces last Tuesday so I missed that class. Well I have a missing assignment, that again I turned in! I sent him and email too. It stresses me out how teachers do that. It is very important to me to get good grades, thats one thing I have on top, and if my dad sees those grades, I am dead! So instead of giving up and digging my grave, I will badger them until they get in the paper! Ugh!
Anyway, you may have noticed my new blogger background! Well its in honor of the new movie and my undying love for the wizard! May he live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment