Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Fantastically Awesome Lagoon Trip (again)




(The Samuari) (The Wicked)
Yesterday we went to Lagoon. Can I tell you again it was totally awesome. Mindy, Grandpa, and I arrived first at the park. Of course Grandpa didn't want to ride anything in his words "I need a cold drink" was the first thing on his mind. So, Mindy and I went off to ride some rides. We first went on the Spider. I have only been on it once before but it was fun. Then we went on the rollercoaster Wicked. I was very nervous at first cuz of the straight up and down but I think that it proved to be totally Wicked. We also went on the Samuri. That was cool too. We decided that watching it was 50x scarier than actually riding it. It was an awesome day.


No comments:

Post a Comment