Monday, June 22, 2009

The Loves of My Life



(from top clockwise) Duke, Rudy, and Dottie

For many of you who know me, you know that I love animals. Especially dogs. It is as if I have a special way of communicating with them. They seem to understand me, and I understand them we just get along great. My mom calls me the "Dog Lady". LOL!!


I grew up for a while without a dog, I don't know how I did it, honestly. But now I have many dogs in my life. My mom has two, they are yorkies. There names are Duke and Dottie. Dottie is the big one Duke is the small one. And I love them both terribly!!

Then there is my Rudy he is so fat and adorable it is hard not to fall in love with him.
I love dogs I don't know what I would do without them.
Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment