Whoa, I love Sunday Mornings. In my opinion it is one the of the best times of the week. Its a time to relax and rejuvenate, and to come close to the spirit. Its a time to spend time with family and realize how much you love one another. Its just a great day. Last night was a long night, I was planning on having a party with my mom and Ariel, but i didnt feel great and it didnt turn out to be that gret of a party. So i laid in the chair and watched Harry Potter, my favorite one is the 4th one, ha ha so much for a fun night. Lol.
So now I am eating some delicious chocolate covered cinamon bears and getting ready to watch some Glee, like i said: I love Sunday Mornings
Dearest Savannah! I'm glad you're back in the blogging business. I missed you. ;)
ReplyDeleteI love Sunday Mornings too. Today...I wrote my talk for sacrament meeting in an hour and a half...talk about killer! But it did draw me closer to the Spirit! And now I can sit back and relax. Gotta love those Sundays.