Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wow, its been awhile!!



Wow, it really has been awhile! I could write down all the excuses or reasons that I haven't blogged for awhile, but do you really need to know?? I dont think it really matters so I will just try to catch you up on what has been missed.
My last blog was about how we were moving, not a great way to end a blog in my opinion, but its true we did move. We moved to Madison South Dakota. Its a tiny town, yes, but the people there are so very nice. The kids at school were very nice to me, and I have made many friends!! I participated in activites like FCCLA, which I dont think that I will do again, and News Paper. I also was in a play, as you can see in the picture, called the Little Princess. I played a little girl named Lottie, and if you cant find me in the picture, just look for the girl with the ugly braids. Btw, its not my real hair, I put that because I have actually had to tell people that. I have only been on one temple trip since the temple is very far away, and that was a neat experience. The temple is very small, and it has its own little personality. I wasn't used to it.
I guess that i could put many things in here that have been missed, but that is too much stuff. So from now on I will just blog about what is going to happen, or did happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment