Saturday, July 24, 2010
Typin on my iPod!!
Can I just say how amazing it is to be able to type in your iPod! Well even if you don't want me too o al going to any way!! Haha. So as some of you noticed I am no longer takin up residence in beauitful South Dakota. So long story short, dad got a new job and we moved back to Utah 3 weeks later! It was a fast move in my opinion, but yet it as a good one. When I found out I was moving I was very excited! I would get to be close to my mom, which I honestly need, and close to my grandma and grandpa! I was excited for being with grandma because though I know we have a relationship as it is we can grow closer. As well as with my aunts and cousins, I feel like I have been deprived and outta the loop for awhile. Though I was so excited I felt a slight pain of sadness. Though I was in SD for only 9 months, I made amazing bonds with amazing people! They helped me grow up from what I was and help me grow one step closer to knowing who I am. and hat is defiently something you can't give back all at once. I was sad to leave my friends that many nights I cried myself to sleep or had to leave the house to have some moments to get out my emotions. Anyway. I hung out with my friends as much as I could my friends Hannah even had a "Going away party" for me where a lot of my friends came. I dreaded to say good bye that night and I know that Hannah was hoping that moment would never fall upon us. But of course how time flys it was there. Let me just say it's something I don't like to reminice about because it makes me cry so again long story short, I cried for quite awhile. The rest of he week was busy with boxes and tape, I had some time to hang out with Hannah and my friends but it is always hard to say goodbye. Before I knew it the semi was being packed and my house grew emptier and emptier till nothing was left in it. We headed out on the road and 3 days later arrived in Ogden. As we speak I am sitting at my Grandmas and playing on my Internet. I will try to keep up with what's going in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment